The thighGRIP™ surgical positioning device is featured in the kneeGRIPII™ set and can be sold separately to provide additional support of lateral thigh. With valgus force on the leg, the thigh is blocked and opens the medial compartment for arthroscopic surgery. The foam is contoured to decrease the pressure over the lateral thigh.
- Improves surgical positioning
- Saves time and money (reduces surgery time)
- Parts accommodate a full range of body types
- Durable/long lasting
- The thighGRIP® is COMPATIBLE WITH ANY industry standard operating room table.
- Comes with information booklet
- Rental Program available
- Coversets included (protective white fabric on positioning pieces to avoid skin irritation)
- Individual pieces available on our online site
- 1-8" Upright Thigh Support + Foam Pad + Thigh Support Bar + Thumb Screw
- Coversets (1 Case/25 Set-ups) Each Set-up ../includes 1-thighGRIP™ Cover
Our tourniquetRAPs protects the patient's skin and promotes cleanliness.
Use the kneeRAP with cold therapy for maximum post-operative care.
Support Bars function with any standard O.R. table and Side Rail Clamps. (Clamps are not included).
With the kneeGRIP II™ you get a thighGRIP™ to preform knee arthroscopies for a reduced price
(A) thighGRIP™ Foam Pad
This foam pad slides over the thighGRIP™ Support to provide comfort for the patient and prevent skin irritation.
Supplies Needed: Soap or Wax.
Foam Pad Instructions (PDF: 244KB)