horseRAP® chestRAP™ Wound Wrap
The chestRAP™ is designed for post-operative/post-injury equine care. These chest wraps are infused with SMARTSILVER®, an additive that provides lasting antimicrobial protection. The stretch absorbent material, provides a light compression/soft tissue support and secures sterile dressings or SMARTSILVER® Poultice Pads in place without the use of medical tapes.
- Velcro® panel between the legs to access wounds such as Pigeon Fever blisters & change dressings in front of chest area without having to take the whole wrap off.
- Comforts the horse during the healing process
- Light compression/soft tissue support
- SMARTSILVER® kills 99% of bacteria & fungus
- The upper legs have a zipper that allow easier access for checking wounds periodically.
- Designed for controlled silver ion release – providing long lasting protection
- Will not thermally or UV degrade
- Effects of the infused silver lasts through 30+ washings
- Small 12-14 H Pony/Smaller horses
- Medium 15-16 H Average Height Breeds
- Large 16-17+ H Taller Breeds/Warmbloods
- View Sizing Chart
SolEquine® Wound Care products are supportive, compressive bandages. They do not stay up/on indefinitely, they are meant to be monitored and readjusted as necessary. Check at least every 4-8 hours.