koolPAK® Post Operative Cold Therapy Pack
$10.85 – $18.25
SunMedica’s latest innovation is the koolPAK®. It’s made from a patented; phase-change material that provides regulated cold therapy for post-operative surgical wounds and post-injuries.
The koolPAK® provides pain relief in the appropriate temperature range of 50-75 ˚F (actual skin temperature with dressings/RAP on) without doing damage by freezing the skin, which can occur with ice or gel products.
The koolPAK’s condensation is very minimal when compared to gels or other cold therapy packs on the market. Lower condensation decreases the likelihood of carrying bacteria to the wound.
Take advantage the orthoRAPs®-PLUS Option!
In each orthoRAP®-PLUS package, you will receive your selected RAP with the addition of a 6”x9” koolPAK® for a discounted price.
Directions for Use
- Place in freezer overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Place over the injured area. Our orthoRAP®and koolRAP® products conveniently hold the koolPAK® in place.
- Apply for 90 minutes or as directed by a physician.
- Return koolPAK®to freezer for 4 hours before reapplying.
Care & Storage
- Keep the koolPAK® reusable cold pace in freezer between uses.
- To clean, wash with lukewarm water and dry with a clean towel.
- Should not be used by individuals with known or suspected circulation problems, unless under the direct supervision of a physician.
- If pack becomes uncomfortable, remove.
- Avoid breathing dust if package breaks.
- If packaging is punctured or torn, discard.
- Upon contact with eyes, flush with water.
Try Any orthoRAP FREE!
We understand the need to actually use a new product and to see first-hand how the product feels and how it functions. This is all important when you want to introduce a new product into your facility.
We are confident that you won’t regret it!