armGRIP™ Complete Set
The armGRIP™ is an operating room table attachment that is designed to support the forearm during lateral position surgery (with SunMedica’s hipGRIP® or hipGRIP II®). The device has a ball joint for multiaxial adjustment of the arm support. The ball attachment rod allows a wide range of positions of the ball and forearm support. The armGRIP™ is simple, durable and guaranteed to last. The armGRIP™ can also be adjusted for use in the supine and prone positions.
- Does not get in the way of the surgeon
- Allows a wide range of positions of the ball and forearm support
- Supports the lateral, supine and prone positions
- Saves time for the surgeon along with easy assembly
- Durable/long lasting – 10 year warranty on all metal parts
- Compatible with most industry standard operating room tables
- 1-Small Right & Left Anterior Pelvic Support + Foam Pad
- 1 – armGRIP™ Arm Support + Foam Pad
- 1 – armGRIP™ Support Rod
- 1 – Thumb Screw
- 1 – armGRIP™ Arm Strap
- Coversets (1 Case/25 Set-ups) Each Set-up includes 1-armGRIP™ Arm Support Cover
Instructional DVDs come in the device’s carrying case. If you would like us to email you a copy or mail you a hard copy, please let us know.
Try Our Surgical Positioning Devices For 2-Weeks FREE!
Find out why orthopedic surgeons “must have” our positioning devices after getting a good hands-on evaluation.
Download and fill out our easy 1-page “Demo Agreement Form” below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-995-8715 and our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have.
Request A Quote
Request a Quote of the Device(s) of Choice!
If you need a particular device “split up” or “itemized”, we will be happy to customize it to fit for your budgeting needs.