hipGRIP II® Complete Set
Modeled after the original hipGRIP®, the hipGRIP II® is a system to hold a surgery patient on the operating room table in the lateral position also referred to as the lateral decubitis position. The principle is to use boney prominences to support the pelvis and the chest in the lateral decubis position. Anteriorly, the hipGRIP II® supports the symphysis pubis and the down side anterior superior iliac spine. The posterior pelvis support is placed over the sacral area and the two posterior superior iliac spines.
The Anterior Pelvic Support has an improved design for use in obese patients. An improved Angle Bar, now called the “? Bar” can be used to position the patient for anterior hip surgery techniques. The anterior and posterior chest supports keep the trunk/upper body in the lateral position and allows the table to be rolled without loss of position relative to the operating table.
*surgical table clamps not included
Improvements from the original hipGRIP®
- Now designed to better hold morbidly obese patients
- (while still fits most body types)
- Now can be used for Anterior or Posterior surgical approach
- NEW Anterior Pelvic Support design (Right and Left) See “B”
- NEW addition of the Upright Support Bar (“? Bar”) See “F”
- hipGRIP II® Upgrade is available for current hipGRIP® users that like the hipGRIP II®
- Does not get in the way of the surgeon
- Saves time and money (reduces surgery time)
- Durable/long lasting – 10 year warranty on all metal parts
- The hipGRIP II® is compatible with any industry standard operating room table.
(Does not come with side rail clamps)
hipGRIP II® Complete Set (Contains hipGRIP® Parts)
- 1-Small Right & Left Anterior Pelvic Support + Foam Pad
- 1-Large Right & Left Anterior Pelvic Support + Foam Pad
- 8-Thumb Screws
- 1-7″, 1-8″, & 2-10″ Upright Supports + Foam Pad for each
- 2-Small, 2-Medium, 2-Large Angle Bars
- 1- Upright Support Bar ( AKA the “?” Bar)
- Coversets (1 Case/25 Set-ups) Each Set-up includes 3-Upright Support covers and 1-Anterior Pelvic Support cover
- 1-Carrying Case
- Instructional Booklet & DVD
Instructional DVDs come in the device’s carrying case. If you would like us to email you a copy or mail you a hard copy, please let us know.
Try Our Surgical Positioning Devices For 2-Weeks FREE!
Find out why orthopedic surgeons “must have” our positioning devices after getting a good hands-on evaluation.
Download and fill out our easy 1-page “Demo Agreement Form” below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-995-8715 and our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have.
Rent Our Surgical Positioning Devices
Find out why orthopedic surgeons “must have” our positioning devices after getting a good hands-on evaluation. Download and fill out our easy 1-page “Device Rental Agreement Form” below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-995-8715 and our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have.
Request A Quote
Request a Quote of the Device(s) of Choice!
If you need a particular device “split up” or “itemized”, we will be happy to customize it to fit for your budgeting needs.