horseRAP® Hock Cold Therapy
$58.50 – $110.00
The horseRAP® hock is designed to cool and compress the hock joint after an exercise session or an injury. The horseRAP® hock has 2 special pockets to hold the duoPAKs® around the joint and minimizes the restriction of motion as the horse is being treated. The horseRAP® hockâ€™s durable, 4-way stretch material provides uniform compression.
- Local trauma
- Acute flare of osteoarthritis
- Flexor or suspensory tendonitis
- Cold therapy after surgery
- Preventative cooling after competition or workout
- Cooling front to back
- Flexible material conforms to the natural shape of the leg
- duoPAK® allows for optimum cold therapy
- Made from durable materials & is washable
- Velcro® straps for best fit
- Comes with 2 Reusable duoPAKs®
NOTE: This wrap is ONLY meant to be used when the horse is stabled/tied and is no longer performing significant physical activity.
*Product received may be blue or black in color
SolEquine® Wound Care products are supportive, compressive bandages. They do not stay up/on indefinitely, they are meant to be monitored and readjusted as necessary. Check at least every 4-8 hours.