kneeGRIP® II Complete Set
In contrast to the kneeGRIP®, the kneeGRIP II® features an additional thighGRIP® piece. With valgus force on the leg, the thighGRIP® blocks the lateral thigh and opens the medial compartment for arthroscopic surgery. The thighGRIP’s foam pad is contoured to decrease the pressure over the lateral thigh.
- Features an additional thighGRIP® support (not featured in the original kneeGRIP® set)
- Improves surgical positioning
- Saves time and money (reduces surgery time)
- Parts accommodate a full range of body types
- Durable/long lasting
- Low profile design does not obstruct the surgeon during surgery
- The kneeGRIP II® is compatible with any industry standard operating room table.
- Allows for additional support WITHOUT pressure over vital structures
- Rental Program available
- Coversets included in set (protective white fabric on positioning pieces to avoid skin irritation)
kneeGRIP II™ Complete Set
- 1- Foot Support + Foam Pad
- 1- 8″ Upright Support + Foam Pad + 8″ Upright Support Bar + Thumb Screw
- Coversets (1 Case/25 Set-ups): Each Set-up includes 1-cover for the Foot Support, 8″ Upright Support & the thighGRIP® Upright Thigh Support
- 1-thighGRIP® Upright Thigh Support + Foam Pad + Thigh Support Bar +Thumb Screw
- 1-Carrying Case
Instructional DVDs come in the device’s carrying case. If you would like us to email you a copy or mail you a hard copy, please let us know.
Try Our Surgical Positioning Devices For 2-Weeks FREE!
Find out why orthopedic surgeons “must have” our positioning devices after getting a good hands-on evaluation.
Download and fill out our easy 1-page “Demo Agreement Form” below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-995-8715 and our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have.
Request A Quote
Request a Quote of the Device(s) of Choice!
If you need a particular device “split up” or “itemized”, we will be happy to customize it to fit for your budgeting needs.