kneeGRIP® Complete Set
The kneeGRIP® surgical positioning device is an intra-operative system of supports that is designed to hold the lower extremity with the knee flexed. This will allow the surgeon and the assistant surgeon to direct their time and skills to the surgery, rather than holding the lower extremity.
- Improves surgical positioning
- Saves time and money (reduces surgery time)
- Parts accommodate a full range of body types
- Durable/long lasting
- The kneeGRIP® is COMPATIBLE WITH ANY industry standard operating room table.
- Free Demo Program available
- Stored in custom carrying case
- Coversets included with set (protective white fabric on positioning pieces to avoid skin irritation)
kneeGRIP® II Complete Set
- 1-Foot Support + Foam Pad
- 1-8″ Upright Support + Foam Pad + 8″ Upright Support Bar + Thumb Screw
- Coversets (1 Case/25 Set-ups) Each Set-up ../includes 1-Foot Support cover and 1-8″ Upright Support cover
- 1-Carrying Case
Instructional DVDs come in the device’s carrying case. If you would like us to email you a copy or mail you a hard copy, please let us know.
Try Our Surgical Positioning Devices For 2-Weeks FREE!
Find out why orthopedic surgeons “must have” our positioning devices after getting a good hands-on evaluation.
Download and fill out our easy 1-page “Demo Agreement Form” below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-995-8715 and our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have.
Request A Quote
Request a Quote of the Device(s) of Choice!
If you need a particular device “split up” or “itemized”, we will be happy to customize it to fit for your budgeting needs.